- No mention of Yanada Masatsuna. A major blunder. This was the man who made Okehazama possible for Nobunaga.
- Barely a whimper by name of Hattori Haruyasu and Mori Shinsuke. Why?
- No Takugen Shuon. This man gave the idea of Tenka Fubu, Gifu, and the name Nobunaga.
- Okehazama battle scene I can live with for now.
- Saito Yoshitatsu was married to Azai Hisamasa's daughter Omi no kata, not Nobunaga's older sister.
One of the best parts of the series is when Nobunaga decapitated the man who was trying to take a look under a lady's veil. Nobunaga cut the man's head in one bloody stoke. A work of genius.
Tenka no tame!