Sunday, September 6, 2026

Battle of Okehazama Area Location Document List


 Okehazama Kassen Kenkyuu by Sakakibara Kunihiko is a fantastic book regarding to the Battle of Okehazama. Pages 11-12 are extremely important since he lists most of the primary sources related to the name of area. I will list the key sources. You can find most of them online (digital documentation)

Narumi Okehazama: Matsudairaki, EhonTaikoki

Okehazama: Ashikaga Kisetsuki

Okehazamayama: The Chronicle of Lord Nobunaga, Oda Shinki

Okehazama no Yama (sange): Oda Gunki, Sokenki

Okehazama no kita: Shinpen Okehazama Kassenki, Seikoki

Okehazama Matsubara: Bukejiki

Dengakutsubo: Chuko Nihon Chiranki, Okehazama Kassenki, Mikawa Gofudoki

Dengakuhazama: Shinpen Okehazama Kassenki, Bukoyawa 

Dengakubo: Koyo Gunkan, Mikawa Gofudoki, Okehazama mura kassenki

Oyakatahazama: Choushuu Zasshi, Okehazama Okehazama Kassenenki

Chausuyama: Okehazama Kassenenki, Okehazama Kassenryakuki

There are more, but I wanted to add the key documents. My next post will regarding the Kasugayama Nikki and the Battle of Okehazama, since I have found the document online.

Many thanks to Yukio Kajino and the Battle of Okehazama Preservation Committee.


Nobunaga no tame!

No comments: