Thursday, August 4, 2022

Yoshimoto and Okehazama Video


 Here is another video on Imagawa Yoshimoto that will air later this month.  Historian Kaku Kozo again in the video.  The video includes a short history on Yoshimoto.  However, the meat and potatoes in this video is Nobunaga and Okehazama. From what I understand, according to my Okehazama colleague is that the withdrawal attack theory was mentioned.  I have mentioned many times I have disagreed with the withdrawal attack theory due to my own military experience.  It was a frontal surprise attack.  It just makes sense.  That being said, I am open to various opinions. Why?  Everyone has a different opinion and one size DO NOT fit all.  I have found out that Ota Teruo of the Toyoake City Okehazama Battlefield Committee makes an appearance.  These history shows are okay at best.  Mostly for entertainment purposes in my opinion.


Tenka no tame!

No comments: