Monday, March 6, 2023

2023 Nobunaga Exam


 

Https://www.kentei-uketsuke.com/nobunaga/


There will be a huge Nobunaga exam being held on June 4th, Sunday. There will be two venues, one in Gifu and the other will be in Tokyo.  Also there will be an online exam as well.  From what I have read from the website, the exam can be taken anywhere in the world. There are three types of exams: Beginner, intermediate, and expert. The photo above is a book I bought a few years ago while in Japan. I think this book will be a great study guide for the test. I highly recommend it. As for the application deadline, the date is May 1st. As for myself, I am thinking about it.  Unfortunately, it seems that you have to take the exam on Japan time zone. On the website, they do have some sample questions so you will get a feeling on what the exam will be like.

Nobunaga no tame!

No comments: