I rarely do not buy any historical conspiracy books, but ended up buying one since it was too good to pass up. Moshi Honnoji no hen ga nakattara Nobunaga wa ajia wo douitsu shita by Izawa Motohiko is just that. It was too good to pass up and bought it at a bookstore in Nagoya Station. Basically, if Nobunaga escapes from the Honnoji or no rebellion at all, he has Asia under his control in the near future.
Some key points about the book.
- 1582 Nobunaga escapes from the Honnoji and crushes Akechi Mitsuhide.
- 1585 Nobunaga has Japan under his control.
- 1587 Nobunaga attacks China by controlling Ninpo, a key port on the silk road.
- 1589 Nobunaga attacks the Philippines.
- 1592 Nobunaga marches to Europe.
Nobunaga no tame!