Saturday, May 2, 2009

The SA interview with John Bender

The SA just finished an interview with Sengoku scholar John Bender. Mr. Bender is a graduate of the University of Hawaii with a Master of Arts in premodern Japanese history. His thesis covers an important question during the Sengoku Era. "Why some daimyo survive while others did not?"

Here is the link to the interview.

http://www.shogun-yashiki.blogspot.com/2009/05/interview-with-john-bender-sengoku.html



I am glad Mr. Bender covered some of the Okehazama topic. A lot of what he said about the battle is in my book (both editions).

Update: I found out yesterday that the publisher has fixed the problem and is now at work with the second edition. when it is ready, I will let you know.

Hats off to the SA and I wish Mr. Bender nothing but the best.

Tenka no tame!

No comments: