Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today is the day

Today is the day Nobunaga made history. No doubt about it, Nobunaga made excellent use of his rare opportunities. On the other hand , Imagawa Yoshimoto had so opportunities handed to him, he fumbled. I have to say that Okehazama is the battle that put Nobunaga on the map. His conquest was pure genius and talent that was given by God!

My second and revised edition should be ready to order in a week or so. I will order it sometime next week or the first of the month. As for a book recommendation, please read Owada Tetsuo's Okehazama no Tatakai. Published in 2000 by Gakken. This is one of my favorite books by Owada.

I did post a link earlier today. This gentleman is from the SA and a very smart one too. Please check it out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rekishinotabi



Nobunaga no tame!

No comments: