Saturday, August 29, 2020

Honnoji Video


 

Here is a Honnoji documentary special I found on YouTube.  So far, it is decent.  The Honnoji incident is not my specialty.  I know the basics and have some strong opinions on the subject.  That being said, I do not cover it as much as I should.  I just do not find it appealing to me.  Interesting yes, but not catchy.  To be fair, I do visit the Honnoji on a yearly basis to pray for Nobunaga's soul and sometimes give a small lecture on my opinion on the Honnoji to the locals.  When I do that, I remind them that my specialty is the Battle of Okehazama, so they know where I am coming from.  There are much better qualified people than me who can speak about the Honnoji incident.  As for the video itself, interesting.


Nobunaga no tame!

No comments: