Saturday, November 14, 2020

2020 Okehazama Festival Pictures




 








Here are some photos from the 2020 Okehazama Festival courtesy of the Battle of Okehazama Battlefield Preservation Committee and Yukio Kajino.  The festival was held earlier in the month due to the virus.  Usually, the Toyoake City Okehazama festival is held on the first weekend of June and the Arimatsu Okehazama festival is held in the middle of June.  From what I am being told is that the festival was a huge success.  So happy to hear that.

As most of you know, my specialty is on the Battle of Okehazama and every year I hold seminars in English and Japanese on the subject.  I also do tours.  Unfortunately, there is no museum at the moment which is a disgrace.  There used to be one at the Toyoake City Battlefield, but it has been closed down for years.  I would like to see one in the near future and will put my time and resources to make it happen.  Once built, I would like to work there to show Japan and the world the Battle of Okehazama.

Tenka no tame!

No comments: