Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Okehazama Festival

I would like to remind all of you that the Okehazama Festival will happen this weekend.

Here is the link.

http://www.city.toyoake.aichi.jp/sangyosinko/kosenjo/kosenjo2.html

Hopefully Samurai Country will have some photos on their site next week.

Also I ordered the 2nd edition of my Okehazama book and should receive it next week. As always, I will let you know how the book turned out. I spent the last couple of months trying to correct things and make the book more professional. My opinion, this one is a lot better and I can breathe a little easier now.

Yesterday, after shedding tears of Nobunaga's death, I bought Suzuki Eiji's book Yoshimoto Bosatsu at Book-Off. The book is a two volume set. I only managed to buy volume two.

Tenka no tame!

No comments: