Sunday, September 6, 2009

Nobunaga Summit at Komaki Part II

Samurai Country was at the Nobunaga Summit at Komaki. I wish and probably would have met some great people who study Nobunaga.

Here is the link:

http://ameblo.jp/samuraicountry/theme-10006324140.html

I would like to know how long the Nobunaga bento would be on sale. My first full day in Japan will be the second of October and would like to get my hands on the bento. Speaking of my trip, I will spend time around the Okehazama area, Gifu City, and Kyoto.



Tenka no tame!

3 comments:

owenandbenjamin said...

Will you be posting any pictures of your trip? I would be interested to see the Okehazama area.

otsuke said...

Yes. I do have some Okehazama photos posted on my facebook account. I am looking forward to my trip back to Japan and will make the most of it. I did not go last year because of the economy.

Daeva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.