Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Okehazama Comic





















Okehazama Senki vol. 2 by Miyashita Hideki is out and the art work is stunning. I do own a few comics related to Nobunaga and the Sengoku Era. However, I bought the first two volumes of the series this year.

Sengoku Era comics can be a mixed blessing and this one is no different. The author is trying to explain the Imagawa and Oda histories before the real fun begins. To tell you the truth, this series will be long in my opinion and can be shorten in my opinion.

If there is anything that was accurate on this volume was the fact that Nobunaga loved Kitsuno. It was true. Nohime is nowhere to be found yet in the story. I do not know why and left me thinking. Then again, this Miyashita's work, not mine.

The art work is so well done that I will continue to buy and read this series. Miyashita does have a story to tell and looking forward to reading it.



Nobunaga no tame!

No comments: