Friday, May 7, 2010

Okehazama Rekishi Kaido


Rekishi Kaido magazine has a special issue on Okehazama. The title "Okehazama no Nazo" should be an interesting read. I would love to get my hands on it. Earlier this week I received an e-mail from my great Okehazama scholar friend, Mr. Yukio Kajino. He was very kind enough to inform me on the Okehazama issue.

The link to the magazine: http://okehazama.net/modules/osirase/index.php?page=article&storyid=117

Next weekend will be the Okehazama festival. If you are around in the Aichi Prefecture next weekend, by all means go to the festival.

I finally saw the movie Katen no Shiro and plan to write my opinion on it. The movie was sure different from the others I have seen of late.

Tenka no tame!

4 comments:

owenandbenjamin said...

Where or how were able to see Katen no Shiro?

otsuke said...

I ordered the movie on the net. jpdorama, but there was not subtitles at all. Ogata Naoto, who played Nobunaga's role in the Taiga drama "Nobunaga" has a small part in the movie. The movie was okay and plan to write a review sometime next wekk.

owenandbenjamin said...

Ok thanks. I hope I can find it with subtitles though.

otsuke said...

I think that will be hard at the moment. I was very lucky to find the movie and bought it right away. That being said, I am glad I did not see the movie in Japan. It was not worth the addmission price. Still, a decent movie in my opinion.