Thursday, January 20, 2011

Atsuta landmarks at the Arimatsu Okehazama Battlefield

As you know I was able to take many photographs during my personal Okehazama Battlefield tour with Mr. Yukio Kajino. The Nobunaga "victory wall" stands out very nicely at the Arimatsu Okehazama Battlefield Park.


This landmark represents Nobunaga's miracle Okehazama victory.
Here is the actual Nobunaga "victory wall" located at Atsuta Shrine. A must see in my opinion.

This small pond represents Ise Bay and beautifies the park. The Okehazama staff really took the time and effort to create a first-class park.

I understand that Mr. Yukio Kajino did have a lecture last weekend in Nagoya discussing the Battle of Okehazama. Hopefully it went well and looking forward in the future to meet with him again. Next month, I plan to post more on Neilson's paper, Society at War.

Nobunaga no tame!

No comments: