Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015



Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu!  Happy New Year to my fellow ashigaru readers!

If everything goes right, I will be in Japan in February for the month doing more work on the Battle of Okehazama and young Nobunaga.  For those who are keeping count, this year would be the 455th anniversary of the Battle of Okehazama.  One of my main goals of the trip is how both Okehazama battlefields (Arimatsu/Toyoake City) can be preserved and used as a tool for the 21st century.  As for the novel, it is getting there and I will tell you for sure, it will be better than my first book.  LOL!

My main 2015 goal is to continue to give you information on the Uesama, Okehazama, new books on Nobunaga and the Sengoku Era in general, and pictures.

Owari ni hikari wo!

No comments: