Thursday, July 14, 2016

Okehazama Pop Up



Earlier this year I received a Battle of Okehazama paper craft.  Unfortunately, I am not savvy when it comes to art.  It took me two days to cut out all the paper soldiers.  If everything went according to plan, the paper soldiers would stand on the battlefield as if it was a pop-up.  However, the paper soldiers were extremely small and it would be difficult for the soldiers to stand.  That being said, I did not want my time and effort  to go to waste.  So I used my thinking cap and decided to glue the paper soldiers and made an Okehazama battle screen instead.  I have to say, I was impressed on the way it turned out.

Facet Japan is the company that makes the paper crafts.  http://www.facet.jp  They have a Battle of Okehazama and Battle of Nagashino paper crafts.  If done correctly, they look beautiful.  The paper craft company is known for their paper castles.  Again, if done correctly, the castles are superb.  Azuchi, Osaka, Nagoya, and Kiyosu can be built by you.

Tenka no tame!

No comments: