Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Book will be out in a week or two








Statue of Nobunaga inside Kiyosu Castle.












I just found out that my book on the Battle of Okehazama will be out in a week or two on Amazon. I am so grateful and thankful for Jetlag Press and the SA for helping me. So please check up on the Amazon web page to see it is ready to go. I will buy it soon as it is available. The funds for the book will go to bills, Japan, and the SA. I did not write the book for the New York Times Best Seller List. I wrote it to inform the masses about Nobunaga's greatest victory.

The book cover is sublime! A woodblock print by Kuniyoshi titled "Night rain at Narumi-Inagawa Yoshioto (Imagawa Yoshimoto) fighting in a downpour at the Battle of Okehazama." I already informed the SA about the news. God Bless the SA and Jetlag Press!


Tenka no tame! Nobunaga no tame!

No comments: