Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nobunaga Summit at Komaki

There is a conference or summit about Nobunaga in the Komaki City area on September 5-6. I hope Dohaland and Samurai Country will cover it. I would love to go, but the conference is one month early since I will arrive in Japan the first day of October.

Here are the links to the event.

http://www.nobunaga.gr.jp

http://www.city.komaki.aichi.jp/contents/10000077.html

I would love to attend. If anybody does attend the Nobunaga conference, please share your thoughts.


Tenka no tame!

2 comments:

owenandbenjamin said...

This unrelated to this post but I wanted to see if you have watched the NHK drama Tenchijin. If so, what do you think of Nobunaga's character? I liked how he was portrayed.

otsuke said...

I have only seen a few episodes. However with that being said, I though uesugi Kenshin looked like Nobunaga in his later years. He just looked evil.

nobunaga just did not cut the mustrd for for. Then again, this about the Uesugi and not about the Oda.