Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update on Nobunaga no Hitsugi

I found another copy of Hiroshi Kato's book, Nobunaga no Hitsugi at my local Japanese bookstore. However, it was not at the Book-Off branch. It was at some other bookstore inside Mitsuwa Market. I was planning to buy, however did not since book was in two volumes. I did not have the cash. There is a movie, Nobunaga no Hitsugi, and you can find it one ebay. Again, I do not own a copy of that yet. From what I read the movie has mixed reviews. Do I plan to own a copy? You bet.

As for my book, things are coming along. The editor is finalizing last minute details. If everything goes the book hopefully be ready for Christmas or earlier than that. As for my Okehazama fiction book, I am still looking for input. I am about 70% done on my rough rough draft.




Tenka no Tame!

No comments: