Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kunitori Monogatari and The Man God Hated

Recently shopping at Book-Off I found the 2005 movie box set of Kunitori Monogatari.

Ito Hideaki-Oda Nobunaga
Watabe Atsuro-Akechi Mitsuhide
Kitaoji Kinya-Saito Dosan
Kikukawa Rei-Nohime

I did not buy the set because the price was too high. However, what I understand is that the movie is worth buying

The link to the movie: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/kunitori/

Kami ni aisarenakatta otoko (The Man God Hated) is the movie about Akechi Mitsuhide. The title suits Akechi Mitsuhide perfectly.

Akechi Mitsuhide-Karasawa Hiroaki
Oda Nobunaga-Uekawa Takaya

Link: http://wwwz.fujitv.co.jp/akechi/index.html

This is a must see and I plan to watch the movie later this year.



Tenka no tame!

2 comments:

D_A Renoir said...

Sounds like interesting movies. I hope I can watch them.

By the way, reminds me of something. I briefly saw a mention in Samurai Archives about a Honnoji Trilogy? And that the Akechi movie was part of it? What are the movies in that trilogy?

otsuke said...

I think there is a movie on Mitsuhide's relative. I know there is a novel published on it. I have never seen it though.