Saturday, April 24, 2010

Okehazama 450 Festival Poster


Here it is, The official Okehazama 450th anniversary poster. The two big days are May 15 and 16. If you are in Japan around this time, by all means go! Wataru and Yukio Kajino and the Okehazama staff has done a brilliant job in my opinion. I wish I could be there. I will be there in spirit. Unfortunately, it looks like I will be in Japan in the fall season. Dohaland, are you going to the festival?

The SA has something on it as well. My great friend Obenjo beat me to the punch! Ha Ha Ha!

If you can read Japanese, here is a great link for you. The link has all the books related to the Battle of Okehazama. I have most of the books listed in my private Nobunaga/Sengoku library.

http://okehazama.net/modules/miniamazon/

Grandpa, thanks for everything. May you rest in peace.

Tenka no tame!

4 comments:

owenandbenjamin said...

I would love to go to that festival as well but unfortunately I won't be in Japan around that time either. Probably in Japan later this year.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
otsuke said...

It sucks so bad. I have money for a ticket, but that is about it. Mr. Kajono and the Okehazama staff's hard work will soon pay off.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.