Friday, October 3, 2008

Nobunaga and Kagemusha

The Samurai Archives Citadel is at it again with Nobunaga and the movie Kagemusha. I still think Daisuke Ryu is the best portrayal of Oda Nobunaga to this date. He does Nobunaga so well that it makes me believe he is still with us. Sorimachi Takashi who played Nobunaga in the NHK Toshiie to Matsu series is a close second.

Yesterday I bought another book by Owada Tetsuo Chishiki ero kara no Sengoku BushoYumon.

I will comment on the book next week.



Nobunaga no Tame!

1 comment:

Kitsuno said...

Daisuke Ryu didn't even have any lines in that movie that I can remember, which is why I can't figure out what the heck everyone is so blown away by! He definitely looked like Nobunaga, but he had about 3 minutes of screentime and just said "Amen!"