Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kawanakajima Book


Here is a book that I bought at my local Book-Off branch. It is a general book on Kawanakajima. The photos are decent. However, it has information on Yamamoto Kanuske, Uesugi Kenshin, and Takeda Shingen. The book also contains brief information on battles such as Okehazama, Mikata ga hara, and Nagashino. If one wants to see the Kawanakajima battlefield, information on how to get there is included.

As for the Nobunaga NHK Taiga series, you have to hand it to Rokkaku Joutei (Yoshikata). One of the best moments of the series was when he complained that Nobunaga was a low class country warlord. Nobunaga had the last laugh of course. The Rokkaku had to flee since country boys do not give in so easily.
I do have a song request for Rokkaku Joutei by Hank Williams Jr. "Country Boys will Survive!"

Update: I should receive the final draft later this weekend on my book. I will go over it one more time to make it good. From Professor Kitsuno, opinion there is a ton of information and he like the work. He just wants the book to reach the TENKA. So I will be editing the book and hopefully send the work to the publisher.


Nobunaga no Tame!

No comments: