Thursday, January 21, 2010

Narumi and Zenshoji Photos



Here are some photos of Narumi Castle landmark and Fort Zenshoji as well.

Narumi Castle was in the hands of the Yamaguchi until the 1550's. Then Okabe Motonobu who served the Imagawa, was in charge.

Narumi Castle, Tange, Zenshoji, and Nakajima landmarks are close to one another. Get off at Meitetsu Narumi Station.





Here is another photo of Fort Zenshoji. Again, Sakuma Nobumori was in command during Okehazama.

I want to further elaborate on the letter that Nobunaga wrote at Atsuta Shrine. My guess and could be wrong was that Owada used the Hoan Shinchoki as his source. It is the only two sources that I know that have the letter in full. If anybody knows more about this, by all means, let me know. I would be happy to discuss it.

Here is also a link to an article on Atsumori, performed in Fukuoka Prefecture.

http://www.nishinippon.co.jp/nnp/item/147381

Nobunaga no tame!

No comments: