Here is a list of books that has published in the last decade on the battle. With the exception of Ota Gyuichi's Shincho-Ko ki, Oze Hoan Shinchoki, and Obuko Hikazaemon's Mikawa Monogatri. All three are required for a full understanding of the battle.
- Owada Tetsuo, Okehazama no Tatakai, 2000. The best on the battle in my opinion.
- Tsuge Hisayoshi, Okehazama: Nobunaga no Shinbo Yoshimoto no Gosan, 2004.
- Hamada Akio, Okehazama no Tatakai: Kagetora to Kakusaku to Nobunaga no Sakuryaku, 2007. A who pulled the trigger book and very interesting as well.
- Ota Mitsuaki, Okehazama no Shinjutsu, 2007.
- Kajino, Wataru, Jimoto no Karo ga Kataru Okehazama Kassen Shimatsuki, 2007. A great book on the battle which the author was raised and still lives in the Okehazama vicinity.
- Hashiba Akira, Shinsetsu Okehazama, 2008.
- Fujimoto Masayuki, Okehazama: Nobunaga no Kishu Shinwa wa uso datta, 2008.
- Ehata Hidesato, Okehazama: Kamiikusa Nobunaga no Senryaku to Jitsuzou, 2009. This book was on the market just before the year was over. Another must have.
The books are in Japanese, but they all contain rich information which is a historian's dream. If you have any other books worth mentioning, please chime in.
Tenka no tame!