In Owada Tetsuo's Okehazama no Tatakai, he listed the Imagawa dead as 583 bushi and 2,500 others killed (p. 216). Almost Imagawa three thousand soldiers were killed during the battle.
Here is some of the Imagawa notables killed in action at Okehazama.
- Muira Yoshinari Guarded Fort Kasadera in Owari.
- Kanbara Ujinori Lord of Suruga Kanbara Castle.
- Yui Masanobu Lord of Suruga Kawairi Castle.
- Matsui Munenobu Lord of Totomi Futamata Castle.
- Ii Naomori Lord of Totomi Ii no ya Castle.
- Matsudaira Masachika Lord of Mikawa Okusa Castle.
- Matsudaira Masatada Lord of Mikawa Nagasawa Castle.
Here is another book to check out as well. Please read Inoue Tsutomu Mo Hitotsu Okehazama, (2000).
Tenka no tame!