Monday, June 23, 2008

Azuchi-dono

I have more information on Nohime. Three years after the Honnoji Rebellion and Nobunaga's death. One of his sons gave money to Nohime. According to the Oda Nobukatsu Bugenchou, Okazaki-dono (Gotoku) received 700 kamon, Okata-dono sama (Nobunaga's mother) 640 Kamon, and Azuchi-dono (Nohime) 600 Kamon. Okada Masahito, Oda Nobunaga Soogyoo Jiten, pp.159-60. As I said yesterday, the photo I put up of the blog was Nohime's. If I can translate it right or somone can correct me on it, I believe her death name was Youkain-dono or Yougein-dono. If you look at Onabe no kata's name. It was different. Pages162 and 167.

I did go the website www.kanda-zatsugaku.com/060825/0825.htm Not bad and I have seen more of the information before. It is worth a look. It is in Japanese. Also I posted Anthony Bryants's page as well. It is posted on my links. Great website as well. There is more information at Rekishi Gunzo, Gekishin Oda Nobunaga by Gakken, p. 143


Tenka no Tame!

No comments: