Monday, June 30, 2008

Samurai-archives

The package has been sent and Samurai-archives has received it. One of the poeople who runs the webpage knows a publisher. I am going with that publisher, I hope. The cover page will be changed. He suggested I go with another. I am fine with that. When I sent the old manuscript last year. I did not know I made some blotches. This time it is a lot smoother. As you know the title of the book is Okehazama 1560. I have been to the battlefield many times. the one located in Toyoake City about seven and the one in Midori-ku, once.

Over the weekend I made a poll and anyone can vote. Nobunaga's greatest victories. if you see something that is not there. Let me know. I also put the word out on Citadel online as well.

Nobunaga no Tame! Tenka no Tame!

No comments: